Monday, May 16, 2011

I think there is something missing in this blog did i forget something?


I think i forgot something to put in this blog.. hmmmm its probaly the fuss and all the chit chat about glee.. THATS IT!!! I WILL FIND INTERVIEWS AND SNEEK PEAK ABOUT GLEE I HEAR SEASON 3 IS COMING OUT + THE CREATOR OF GLEE WANTS TO MAKE LIKE A HOLE BIGGGGGGGGG SHOW OF GLEE KIND OF LIKE A SOAP OPERA IM LIKE THAT WOULD BE AWESOME CAUSE IT TAKES AROUND AN YEAR WITH ALOT OF EPISODES IN IT LOL!!
Let me find an article .... (im searching seriously) OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS IS THE BIGGEST NEWS OF GLEE I HEARED ABOUT!!!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20474292,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on facebook



The more likes we get the more profesional our site will be

Gleeks visitors

Gleetastic

Gleetastic

leave a message!


ShoutMix chat widget

Popular Posts

Pageviewers

Followers

What would you like our blog to have?